Saturday, February 18, 2017

Complexioned

For a long time I didn't like my skin tone. I let the names that I had been called in middle school and through high school along with society's perception of beauty depreciate how I felt about myself. I always wanted to be lighter and whenever someone complimented my complexion I was hesitant to thank them. Since then I have learned to love the skin I'm in.. literally. I am still learning to love and appreciate my features and that's why I started this blog. I know I'm not the only girl who has struggled with learning to love their complexion. I constantly struggle with finding the right beauty and makeup products. Most foundations and concealers are too light or look ashy after applied. Now that I'm becoming familiar with what works for me, I decided to start a blog that would help boost the brownies who haven't quite learned to appreciate their chocolate skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment