Saturday, February 18, 2017

My first wig

So as promised this blog post is all about the wig pictured below! When I purchased this wig and wore it for the first time, I received so many comments and compliments on it. No one believed it was a wig lol. But yes, this was my very first wig. I wear wigs as protective styles and when I don't feel like styling my natural hair. This wig is burgundy on top and black on the bottom. At first I was scared to try this color because I like to play it safe but I'm glad I stepped out of the box. I don't remember the name of this wig but I did purchase it in Emporia, VA at my local beauty supply. It is a regular wig, no lace, no parts. I would suggest that if you buy a wig with no lace or part, get a curly one. Remember, big curly wigs are the easiest to conceal if it doesn't have a part. Later beauties 💋 #makeupblogger #naturalhair #protectivestyles #teamnatural #blackgirlmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment