Saturday, February 18, 2017

Lust for Lashes

Hey lovelies! I have found a great new makeup product. They are Kiss' new lash collection. I never really liked the idea of false eyelashes until I realized how well they complete the look. I've tried several brands including elf and I didn't like them. Most brands look fake like plastic and are overly dramatic. When I started using lashes by Kiss, they became my go to lashes. Now I always keep a pair in my makeup box. Kiss' new collection of faux mink lashes Lash Couture are the best ever! They feel so real and soft. I chose the style Gala because they are the exact kind of lashes that I look for. They're thick but have multiple lengths and angles and they aren't extremely dramatic. I absolutely love eyelashes by Kiss. They almost make me want to wear them forever. I will definitely be wearing these for NYE! Find the Kiss collection at your nearest Walmart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment