Saturday, February 18, 2017

It's Christmas time again

Hey ladies! I'm back with more inexpensive tips that will have your makeup looking flawless for the holidays. First off, I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I enjoyed seeing my family, eating those homemade dishes that I've been missing and of course opening gifts. However in preparation for the occasion I had to do my makeup. This time around I stuck to eye makeup and lipstick only because I wasn't really in the mood for a full face. Sometimes all you have to do is slap a little cocoa butter on that pretty brown skin and keep it moving lol.
To achieve this look, first I used a dark brown eyeliner pencil from my local beauty supply store (which was only a dollar), along with a dark brown shade from my maybelline nudes pallet and LA pro girls concealer for my brows. If you need help with your brows, check out my YouTube channel. For my eyeshadow, I used three shades from the elf earth tones eyeshadow pallet. The first one is a nude color for the base, a bronze for the eyelid, dark brown for the crease and outer corner of the lid. For the tear duct I used a bright gold shade also from the elf eyeshadow pallet. My eyelashes are by kiss of course and this time I used a different style. They are layered and come with a self adhesive strip. I do recommend using eyelash glue! For my lippie I am wearing MAC matte in the color Stone along with an NYX lip liner in the color Dark Brown. Elf setting spray ties this look together for long lasting wear. I hope you ladies enjoyed this look. Happy Holidays beauties!
:::
Dark brown pencil (purchase at your local beauty supply)
Dark brown eyeshadow: Maybelline Nudes pallet
LA pro girls concealer: (at your local beauty supply)
*Your concealer should be at least one to two shades lighter than your skin.
Elf eyeshadow pallet (CVS pharmacy, Walgreens, Target)
Lippie: MAC matte Stone & NYX dark brown lip pencil
-NYX can be found at pebbles and CVS
Kiss layered lashes (Walmart)
Elf setting spray (Target)
For an easy eyebrow tutorial check out my YouTube channel Charleyy Renee
https://youtu.be/w8vkDXEiYeg




No comments:

Post a Comment