Saturday, February 18, 2017

New Year's Hair and Makeup


Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in a new year. New Year means new beginnings and I hope you ladies are ready to do great things this year. I have so much I want to accomplish this year and I am glad that I have the chance to share things with you beauties through Melanationn.
New Year's Eve was a chill night for me so I didn't do too much with my hair and makeup. I chose a simple, shoulder length, blunt cut bob with a middle part because I wanted to look cute and do something a little different from my usual bob with the feathered swoop.
As for my face, of course I couldn't resist those Kiss Mink lashes along with a light coat of foundation. My contour and highlight was done with the Black Radiance medium to dark contour palette. For eyeshadow I am wearing two golden shades from Maybelline's nudes palette. For lipstick I used a dark brown NYX lip pencil along with MAC matte Stone and for the ombré affect, I used NYX soft matte in the shade Cairo.
I really enjoy doing my own makeup because it makes me feel creative. Doing my makeup is almost like completing a painting. You have different tools, brushes and colors that allow you to achieve different looks. What do you like most about makeup?
Later lovelies. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment