Saturday, February 18, 2017

Definitely a Dupe

Hey Queens! I have just discovered a lippie dupe! If you know me then you know that I love, love, love earth tones. As you brownies know, I only use inexpensive makeup. I usually go for drug store, clearance, and online deals. Well today I was wearing one of my fave NYX matte lippies in the shade Minx and my mom surprised me with an early Christmas gift; the MAC matte lippie Stone. When I looked at the stick, I immediately thought "oh this is going to show up brown against my skin." Well to my surprise it was basically the same color as the NYX lippie Minx. Minx is probably my most frequently used lipstick, especially when I am aiming for a lip darker than nude. I absolutely love both of these colors. They go on smooth, last long, and my lips never feel dry and cracked like some other matte lippies. Goes to show that you don't have to break the bank to get the same great look. You can find NYX matte lipstick in the shade Minx on NYXcosmetics.com for $6. Better get you one!

Pictured below:
Left: MAC Stone
Right: NYX Minx 



No comments:

Post a Comment